- The maximum length of articles is between 3,000 and 6,000 words.
- Articles must include an abstract about 150 words summarizing the main points of the article.
- The Chicago Style of Referencing, 16th Edition MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
- The Author’s/Authors’ Biodata should be the first footnote. Please refer to any of the articles in the current issue to serve as a guide. This should include the following:
- Name of author
- Highest Academic qualification, ie., MA, MPhil, MTh, PhD, DTh.
- Position, ie., PhD Candidate,Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Professor, Others(Please state the position title).
- Institution/Affiliated Institution
- Articles must be complete with bibliographical references.
- Articles must include footnotes instead of endnotes.
- Titled tables and captioned figures must be professionally done and legibly cited in the text.
- The recommended font is Times New Roman.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR FEBRUARY 2020 ISSUE – Friday,3rd January, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
- Each submitted article would go through a pre-review stage before sending for review. Articles that do not meet the submission checklist would be sent back to the author for modification and resubmission before sending for review.
- For further inquires please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org